So Papa Smurf just called me ‘slut’.
To be fair, he’s very sick, I said ‘goodnight’, he went to say ‘goodnight sweetie/lovely’ (as he does because otherwise he’ll call me one of my siblings’ names, as parents with multiple kids do) and got them muddled together and said ‘goodnight slut’ instead.
Yeah. I tried not to laugh, since he’s sick and all. Still laughed.
- Remus Lupin:If you transform into any one animal or creature, which one would it be?
I’d be a dragon. Yup. I’d fly everywhere over oceans and live in a cave and save people from really crappy lives or situations by stealing them away and I’d barbeque shitty humans with nothing more than my fiery breath.
JUST PLEASE LET ME HAVE JUST ONE OMG
- Harry Potter: Tell us about a scar on your body
- Hermione Granger: What is your favorite book, how many times have you read it, and why do you love it?
- Ron Weasley: Something you're afraid of?
- Luna Lovegood: One thing that makes you different from everyone else.
- Fred Weasley: Can you do any magic tricks? What is the best one you can do? If you can't do any, what's the best one you've seen?
- George Weasley: What is the best prank you've ever played on someone?
- Neville Longbottom: Tell us an embarrassing story.
- Narcissa Malfoy: Do you have a good relationship with your family? Who are you closest to?
- Voldemort: If you were to create a Horcrux(s), what would it be and why?
- Bellatrix Lestrange: Have you ever loved someone who could never love you back?
- Ginny Weasley: Have you ever been in love with an unexpected person?
- Hedwig: If you went to Hogwarts, what kind of pet would you bring? (ex: cat, owl, rat, frog)
- Draco Malfoy: Is it better to be feared or to be loved?
- Rubeus Hagrid: What is your favorite mystical creature?
- Dolores Umbridge: Make a list of rules that your family (or whoever you choose) would have to follow if you made the rules.
- Lucius Malfoy: What is your most prized possession?
- Molly Weasley: What is the proudest moment of your life?
- Dobby: Who are you most loyal to?
- Sirius Black: Have you ever been accused of doing something you didn't do?
- Argus Filch: What's the worst job you've ever had?
- Dudley Dursley: How many presents do you usually receive on your birthday?
- Peter Pettigrew: Are you a leader or a follower?
- Cedric Diggory: Have you ever had a near death experience?
- Albus Dumbledore: What is the greatest obstacle you have ever overcome in your life?
- Minerva McGonagall: What is your favorite spell?
- Severus Snape: Are you a trustworthy person?
- Remus Lupin: If you transform into any one animal or creature, which one would it be?
- Uncle Vernon: What is your favorite day of the week?
- Mad Eye Moody: Who is the bravest person you know?
- Arthur Weasley: What do you think is the best "muggle" invention?
- Professor Sprout: What is your favourite class that is offered at Hogwarts?
- Nymphadora Tonks: If you could change one thing about your appearance what would it be?
- Moaning Mertile: What is something that always makes you cry?
- James Potter: Would you risk your life to save someone you truly love?
- Lily Potter: What color eyes do you have?
- Professor Trelawney: Have you ever dreamt something was going to happen and then it happened?
- Mr. Ollivander: What would your wand look like?
- Lavender Brown: Who is the last person who texted and have you ever had a crush on them?
- Cho Chang: If you were on the Quidditch team, what position would you play?
- Aunt Petunia: What is your favorite flower?
On My Game Shelf: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy: Curtain Call
A disruption of the Rhythm between
Chaos and Cosmos has once again arisen,
and the worthy warriors are summoned for another journey
to protect the music of the world.
They will together pen a new melody of hope.
Oh wow. Umm. Yeah.
You know, I’m a huge advocate for people being able to write whatever the heck it is that they wanna write and I’ve also dealt with huge fandoms where it’s just about impossible to write a fic that’s original in plot, so, uh, yeah.
I mean, it’s not… Actually, yeah, it is. There are a lot of similarities (some fucking crazy similarities, tbh), it would seem, but it looks like it was sent in as a prompt.
To each their own, I guess. Who knows?
there’s not much I can do about it, not that I would. the last time this happened (repeatedly), I left the fandom after being in it for a decade